When making a Featured Item inactive, it is not removed from the Featured Tile of a users Learning Plan
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into Learning as an Admin
- Create an item
- Add to a Catalog
- In Catalog options, flag as Featured
- Assign Catalog to a user
- Log in as user and observe item appears in Featured tile
- Log back into Learning as Admin
- Make the item inactive
- Log in as user and observe item still appears in Featured tile
This is expected behaviour.
The Featured flag is an option of the Catalog. Making an item inactive does not change this Featured status.
Remove the item from the Catalog in which it is flagged to be Featured.
LMS, featured, catalog, featured tile , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , Catalog , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , How To