- Issue when loading data using FIM into the PCM database. This occurs when pulling from BW or a flat file. The specific error received is that the "identifier 'FIMREPO.PP_FASTLOADINIT' must be declared" when using FIM, not the Data Loader.
- Attempting to manually create the loadID using the descriptions for the Data Loader in section 5.1 of the "PCM Database Administration guide" : That created entries in the table with a load ID, but there is no place to reference that loadID when using FIM. Even when using the script on both ID (1) (admin) and the ID number the user is using along with the model ID 50.
- Note 1493645 "Error importing flat file from FIM to PCM" looks close, but the system is not using Business Objects 3.2 or Data Services designer.
- How can the proper identifier be created?
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 10 onwards including Support Packages (PCM)
- SAP Finance Information Management 10 onwards including Support Packages (FIM)
jmhiv, data loader, dataloader, FIM, FIM-PCM, PP_FASTLOADINIT, EPM; EPM-PCM; Profit; SAP PCM; SBOP PCM; FIMREPO.PP_FASTLOADINIT; , KBA , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , EPM-FIM , Financial Information Management (FIM) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.