The Sales Quotes are not being shown in the Sales Quote view for a business user even though the New Business work center and the Sales Quotes view has been assigned.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Click on the Go button.
The sales quotes are not being shown.
The business user belongs to an Organization Unit but this unit has not been assigned to the user in the Access Rights.
You can assign the Organisation Unit to a business user in the Access Rights.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the User and Access Management and go to Business Users view.
- Show All Business Users.
- Edit Access Rights of the Business User XYZ (XYZ is the identification of the business user).
- Go to the Access Restrictions tab.
- Select CRM_SALESQUOTES work center ID.
- Go to the Detailed Restrictions sub tab.
Here you can assign the corresponding Organization Unit to the business user.
KBA , AP-LP , Lead Processing , How To