- Connecting to SAP ASE database via command-line isql utility.
- Following error message appears:
The program can't start because libsybct.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0 and higher
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) Software Developer Kit (SDK) 16.0
- Open Client Client-Library
missing, libsybcs.dll, copylibs.bat, ctlib, bin, OCS, "SAP ASE", Developer's, Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK, Developers , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.