- Query execution fails with signal 11 error:
Current process (0x15000b) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x000000000199273a (LeHashContext::Open(ExeCtxt&)+0x3a4), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x000000000000004c)
- ASE error log reports stack trace including modules such as:
- Query executing in parallel
- Final query plan includes HASH, JOIN, BUILD, EXCHANGE operators
- Problem may occur when running Solution Manager
- Numerous ABAP dumps may occur
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 GA
LeHashContext::Open, showplan , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.