- There is a single-source .UNX universe which is connected to a native data source
- A 64-bit native data source is Oracle database through Oracle OCI
- A 32-bit native data source is MS Excel 2007 through ODBC
- Error "Unable to find servers ... All such servers could be down or disabled by the administrator. (FWM 01014)" occurs when creating or refreshing Web Intelligence document based on it
- Error "Error when trying to refresh the current report." occurs when refreshing the document based on this universe in Java report panel only
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform (BI) 4.1
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- BI Launch Pad
webi, "Unable to find servers, FWM 01014", unx, .unx, "Error when trying to refresh the current report", "SDKException$OCAFramework", kind pjs, service CS_CORBA_Configuration, kind connectionServer, service CS_CORBA_Networklayer, "Unable to bind to Networklayer object", IES 10901, WIS 10901, Error: INF, WIS 00000, ERR_WIS_30270, WIS 30270, "Unable to retrieve the datasource configuration", "Unable to retrieve network layer aliases" , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.