- ASE errorlog reports one or more "infected with signal 11" messages without any stacktrace:
Current process (0x4c69051b) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
- Multiple processes simultaneously accessing the monProcessProcedures table in the master database
- ASE errorlog reports "infected with signal 11" and crashes with the stack trace and an unreleased spinlock:
Current process (0x416d09d6) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000100417764 ubffreef siginfo (code, address) = (50, 0x000262f70000826e)
- The stacktrace shows the following modules:
- The spinlock left behind is:
Spinlocks held by kpid 1097664982
Spinlock Resource->rgmemfrag at address 0000000166821ca0 owned by 1097664982
End of spinlock display.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
mda, monitor table , KBA , statement statistics active , memory corruption , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.