- ASE errorlog reports one or more "infected with signal 11" messages without any stacktrace:
Current process (0x4c69051b) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
- Multiple processes simultaneously accessing the monProcessProcedures table in the master database
- ASE errorlog reports "infected with signal 11" and crashes with the stack trace and an unreleased spinlock:
Current process (0x416d09d6) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000100417764 ubffreef siginfo (code, address) = (50, 0x000262f70000826e)
- The stacktrace shows the following modules:
- The spinlock left behind is:
Spinlocks held by kpid 1097664982
Spinlock Resource->rgmemfrag at address 0000000166821ca0 owned by 1097664982
End of spinlock display.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
mda, monitor table , KBA , statement statistics active , memory corruption , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.