- Two EAServers instances (EAS1 and EAS2) are running on the same machine and in different ports.
- On a separate machine, a PowerBuilder client application:
- Can successfully connect directly to either instance (EAS1 or EAS2).
- When it connects to the first instance (EAS1) and calls a component (comp1), comp1 sends a request to connect to the second instance (EAS2) and fails with a communication error: -57.
- In the EAS1 log file, the following errors display:
INFO Thread-70 [JaguarServer] NLWNSCK-Library Error 5: new_JagIIOPSocket: ipd_connect failed
INFO Thread-70 [JaguarServer] new_JagIIOPSocket: ipd_connect(<hostname>:2050) failed
- SAP PowerBuilder (PB) 12.5 SP00 PL02
- SAP EAServer 6.3.1
eas, easerver, pb, connect, -57, ipd_connect failed, new_JagIIOPSocket: ipd_connect failed, ipv4, ipv6, libjcc.dll, communication, CR779256, CR#779256, 779256 , KBA , BC-SYB-EAS , EAServer , BC-SYB-PB , PowerBuilder , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.