- ASE Lock timeouts DBACOCKPIT on HADR tables
- High CPU or bad performance due to lock waits
- Error: 12205, Severity: 17, State: 2
- Could not acquire a lock within the specified wait period. SERVER level wait period=1800 seconds, spid=237, lock type=shared intent, dbid=5, objid=1897054763, pageno=0, rowno=0. Aborting the transaction.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite (BS) and Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite (BS) and Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP Netweaver (All versions)
Error: 12205, DBH_HADR_ERROR_LOG, HADR, DBACOCKPIT, timeout, DR Agent, WAIT TIME, , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.