- ASE Lock timeouts DBACOCKPIT on HADR tables
- High CPU or bad performance due to lock waits
- Error: 12205, Severity: 17, State: 2
- Could not acquire a lock within the specified wait period. SERVER level wait period=1800 seconds, spid=237, lock type=shared intent, dbid=5, objid=1897054763, pageno=0, rowno=0. Aborting the transaction.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite (BS) and Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite (BS) and Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP Netweaver (All versions)
Error: 12205, DBH_HADR_ERROR_LOG, HADR, DBACOCKPIT, timeout, DR Agent, WAIT TIME, , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.