- A registry entry was provided to handle a specific case sensitivity issue. The key was "IDCaseWorkAround= 1". That is in place currently.
- Upon upgrading, this value causes an infinite loop based on the sql "select * from tablename where 1 = 2".
- By changing the value to "IDCaseWorkAround = 0", the infinite loop goes away.
- But another issue "Insufficient key column information for updating or refreshing" comes up.
- ASE 15.7 with charset cp437 with sort order case insensitive
- SDK 15.7 ODBC(sybdrvodb.dll) 15.7.1100
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 12.5 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK 16.0 ; Sybase Software Developer Kit 15.7
SDK for SAP ASE, sybdrvodb, sybdrvodb4 , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.