In BI 4.x, when using a multi-source universe, derived tables that use UNION or UNION ALL to repeat records only show decimal values for the first instance of the records, not the later ones.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Occurs for both ODBC and OLE DB connections
- Only occurs for multi-source universes
universe idt information design tool unx multi-source multisource numbers decimal places money doesn't does not show truncated rounded missing absent gone blank , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT-DFX , Data Foundation Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.