- Symbol of Processes with Sub-Processes is too big when multiple processes are dragged and dropped to a Process Map.
- It does not happen when the Process and Sub-Processes are created directly on the Process Map Diagram.
- It happens also when selecting Symbol > Show Symbols to make the Processes visible on the Process Map Diagram.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
icon, zoom, big, huge, CR779712, 779712, CR#779712, symbol , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.