You want to create an Automatic Project Invoice Request and edit the field Customer Information but it is greyed out.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center
- Go to the Invoice Preparation: Not Invoiced Time and Expenses view
- Show All Active Customer Projects
- Select the Project ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Project)
- Click the New button and select Automatic Project Invoice Request.
- Navigate to the General tab.
- Here you are able to see the Customer Information field is greyed out.
If the created Automatic Project Invoice Request is inconsistent then the text field Customer Information will be greyed out.
During the creation of the Project Invoice Request click the Check button.
Here you are able to see the error/ warning messages. Once you have solved these error/ warning messages the Project Invoice Request will be consistent and the Customer Information field will be editable.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To