- After post Goods Issue Delivery Handling Units are no longer displayed in the Transport (VT02N / VT03N) packing screen
- Problem occurs in case Movement type BWART = 631 (consignment: lending) but also for any other one step posting change scenario (lips-posting_change = ‘C’)
- For one step posting changes HUs are deassigned from the delivery at goods movement and become free HU's to make them available for further use
- In the special case of GI to consignment (movement type 631) the same HU's could be used later for the consignment GI step (movement type 633) provided this is posted using a delivery
- Logistics General - Handling Unit Management (LO-HU)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
LIPS-POSTING_CHANGE, HU_CONSISTENZ_CHECK, Konsi, Konsibeschickung, Konsignation, Warenausgang, freie HU, HUGENERAL 060, BS013, LIPS-POSTING_CHANGE, POSTING_CHANGE , KBA , LO-HU-PR , Processing , LE-TRA , Transportation , LE-SHP-PA , Packing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.