- In an SAP BI environment in Santiago, Chile..
- Scheduled instances run an hour early in the Spring (around September)
- Scheduled instances run an hour late in the Autumn (around March)
- Central Management Servers' metrics pages also give an incorrect time, +/- one hour (corresponding with the instances mentioned above)
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
xi 3 xi3 xi3.1 bi4 bip4 bi bip 4 bi41 bi4.1 bip41 bip4.1 bi4.x bip4.x 4.x bi4.0 bi4.1 4.0 4.1 chile utc-4 utc-4:00 utc universal coordinated time , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.