- Symptom 1: In transactions MEK1 (Create Conditions in Purchasing) or MEK2 (Change Conditions in Purchasing), condition types are maintained based on percentage stored on field KONP-KBETR with the percentage value multiplied by 10.
- Symptom 2: When creating a Purchase Order (PO), condition types maintained based on percentage are stored on field KONV-KBETR with the percentage value multiplied by 10.
- Due to symptom 1 and symptom 2, when you use query transaction SQV1 (Report Quickviewer) or custom report, the amount value from table KONP-KBETR and KONV-KBETR gets multiplied by 10.
- Symptom 3: after certain upgrade you notice that condition value, or base value on item condition tab or header condition tab in purchase order is not as expected, very likely multiplied or devided with 10 - this symptom might also appear in other purchasing documents like RFQ, contract.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
decimal, multiply, KONP-KBETR, KONV-KBETR, percentage, RA00, RA01, TCURX, OY04, KWERT KWART XKOMV , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-PR , Price Determination , MM-PUR-VM-CON , Conditions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.