- Executing query with recurring calls to a Java function
- Process fails with ASE error 712:
Msg 712, Level 17, State 3:
Server 'SYBASE', Procedure 'myjavaproc', Line 514: There is insufficient heap memory to allocate 24 bytes. Please increase configuration parameter 'heap memory per user' or try again when there is less activity on the system.
Increase of "heap memory per user" permits continued execution, but failure with error 712 eventually reoccurs
- Java query may subsequently fail with ASE error 14901:
Error: 14901, Severity: 20, State: 0
Unexpected exception caught at myjavafn():49211488.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
jre, jvm, user-defined, loop, recursive , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.