- ASE was allocated shared memory segment ID zero(0) on Sun Solaris
- Backup Server is started as the same user as ASE
- Backup Server removes ASE's shared memory segment
- Shared memory segment still exists but can no longer be seen by the UNIX ipcs command.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
KBA , ipcs , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.