- ASE was allocated shared memory segment ID zero(0) on Sun Solaris
- Backup Server is started as the same user as ASE
- Backup Server removes ASE's shared memory segment
- Shared memory segment still exists but can no longer be seen by the UNIX ipcs command.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
KBA , ipcs , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.