- In BI 4.x, in the Information Design Tool (IDT), when a Check Integrity operation is performed, in the Joins section, "Check Loops" will report the following error:
The Loop "[loop name]" in data foundation "[data foundation name]" contains invalid contexts.
- In the Joins section, "Check Context" will report the following error:
The checked context "[context name]" in data foundation "[data foundation name]" is incomplete.
- Error IES 01507
- Incompatible combination of tables error
- The query cannot run because it contains objects that reference incompatible tables. (IES 00008)
- Query in Information Designer is including every join in context
- IDT Information Design tool includes every join in query from every context
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x
- Information Design Tool
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
biSL_Context , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT-DFX , Data Foundation Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.