- You see a difference in accounting document type (BKPF-BLART) for a goods receipt reversal when you post through transaction MIGO and transaction MBST.
- You create a goods receipt reversal in transaction MBST and the accounting document type is YY as expected.
- You create a goods receipt reversal in transaction MIGO and the accounting document type is not YY as expected.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC , BLART , BKPF , T158 , T003 , STBLA , number assignment , T158-BLART , MIGO_GR, MIGO_GI , MIGO_GO , OMBA , T003-STBLA , OBF4 , F5814 , KBA , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , MM-IM-GF-CUST , IM Customizing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.