- You see a difference in accounting document type (BKPF-BLART) for a goods receipt reversal when you post through transaction MIGO and transaction MBST.
- You create a goods receipt reversal in transaction MBST and the accounting document type is YY as expected.
- You create a goods receipt reversal in transaction MIGO and the accounting document type is not YY as expected.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC , BLART , BKPF , T158 , T003 , STBLA , number assignment , T158-BLART , MIGO_GR, MIGO_GI , MIGO_GO , OMBA , T003-STBLA , OBF4 , F5814 , KBA , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , MM-IM-GF-CUST , IM Customizing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.