- Execution of BCP IN fails with ASE error 631 occurring on rollback:
Error: 631, Severity: 21, State: 4
The length of 435 passed to delete row routine for the row at offset 1783 is incorrect on the following page of database 'mydb': Page pointer = 0xbe2173000, pageno = 2456724, status = 0x1, ptnid = 23668101, indexid = 0, level = 0. The expected row length is 48806. The offset should be no greater than 2674.
- Table involved has encrypted columns
- Table involved may be all-pages locked (APL)
- CREATE TABLE language may include the clause WITH TRANSFER TABLE ON
- Stack trace accompanying error 631 may include modules:
- ASE error log may also show messages similar to:
Invalid column length: 39. Value must be between 0 and 17 at offset 200 for 'all-pages' row with minimum row length of 147.
- DBCC's may report various 25xx series errors for the involved table
- Database will fail recovery and be marked suspect
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
encrypted, encryption, column, CR 777210, CR#777210, 777210 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.