- A Batch Job with a DataFlow which reads multiple txt files as a source (*.txt) and includes "DI_FILENAME" column to the DataFlow, the job fails with error below:
(14.2) 01-30-15 01:35:55 (E) (2880:5420) RUN-050406: |Session DM_xxx|Data flow DF
Data flow <DF> received a bad system message. Message text from the child process is
Collect the following and send to Customer Support:
1. Log files(error_*, monitor_*, trace_*) associated with this failed job.
2. Exported ATL file of this failed job.
3. DDL statements of tables referenced in this failed job.
4. Data to populate the tables referenced in the failed job. If not possible, get the last few rows (or sample of them) when
the job failed.
5. Core dump, if any, generated from this failed job.
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP3 Patch 3 (22.214.171.1240)
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP4 ( 126.96.36.1998)
- Windows Server 2008
bods, bad system message, flat file, DI_FILENAME, FILE_NTHREAD , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.