- After installing BI4.1 Sp5 on a new system, SIA is not created and Tomcat doesn't start.
- Creating new SIA fails as well.
- Installation log has several errors which are generic and do not explain what is the cause.
- Tomcat logs show following :
- [2015-02-04 13:13:27] [error] [ 1888] Failed creating java E:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win64_x64\sapjvm\\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll
- [2015-02-04 13:13:27] [error] [ 1888] %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
- When trying to check SAP JVM version with java -version command, receive following error :
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.
- Supported Windows OS
- SAP Business Intelligence BI4.1 SP5
- Supported Oracle Database
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.