- "Unable to load URL" error message occurs when creating a web service or web service query connection in Dashboards Designer tool.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Web Intelligence document with more than one data provider, at least two data providers should require a context selection to be executed.
- Publish a bloc as a BIWS by using the Web Service publisher.
- You will be invited to choose two web services input parameters, these parameters are for the context selection.
- Select the two prompts and continue the publication of the bloc.
- View the WSDL in the browser, you will get the message below.
- Try to use the WSDL created before in Dashboards Designer to create a web service connection.
- The tags that identify these objects are saved at the same level in the XML file, which generates a conflict.
- Select one prompt at maximum.
BIWS, QAAWS, an element declaration with the given name _select_a_context already exists in this scope, select, context, dashboard, designer, webi, web service, connection, unable to load URL , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem