Submit option is missing in new project purchase request screen.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management work center.
- Choose Projects View.
- Show All Projects and search for your project ABC.
- Choose Edit -> Products.
- Select your product XYZ.
- Choose Create Purchase Request - > For Released Project Tasks.
In the opened New Purchase Request screen, Submit option is missing.
Since you have not selected an approval process for project purchase requests, the submit option is missing.
Kindly follow the below steps to activate an approval process for project purchase requests.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Choose Implementation Project view.
- Select relevant project and choose Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to Questions.
- Select and expand the business area Project Management.
- Choose the business sub-topic Project Procurement under the business topic Project Planning and Execution.
- Select/check the question - Do you want to receive a notification about project-related purchase orders?
- Finish scoping.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To