You have a project containing virtual systems and ChaRM check fails with the errors :
- Domain controller not found for system <virtual system>. Check SMSY configuration ( AGS_TD102 )
- RFC connection of type TRUSTED RFC does not exist
- RFC connection of type CPIC RFC does not exist
- RFC connection of type CPIC RFC for TMWFLOW does not exist
- Cannot calculate transport track;domain controller not found for system <virtual system> ( AGS_TD735 )
- Check system <virtual system>. RFC destination cannot be determined
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1 starting from SP10.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
/TMWFLOW/CL_CM_LANDSCAPE, GET_SYSTEM_INFO, tmsdomain, LMDB, SMSY, COMMUNICATION_SYSTEM , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , SV-SMG-LDB , Landscape Management Database (LMDB) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.