- While using the latest supported internet browsers there are issues that occur with Plateau Question Editor such as:
- Questions cannot be created
- Rendering of the User Interface is incorrect
- Cannot save changes to questions
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Plateau Question Editor is a legacy tool that does not work well with modern browsers
- Open Internet Explorer-> press F12 on the keyboard to open the developer tools.
- Click the Emulation tab (on the right).
- Change the document mode to internet Explorer 7 standards (supported for PQE ONLY).
- Ensure that the browser profile is set to Desktop and the User agent string is set to Internet Explorer 7 (supported for PQE ONLY).
- To save the settings, click the gear icon in the upper left corner of F12 developer settings Emulation tab, so that it turns blue. This enables the "Persist Emulation" setting.
Please see the SAP SuccessFactors HXM End User Requirements guide for other information.
Please review Community groups for more information as PQE is being removed from the system in future updates
plateau question editor, PQE, compatibility, issues rendering save unable inactivate sf lms , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-LEG , Legacy Learning Issues , Problem