- One or more ASE processes terminate with a timeslice error and stack trace:
kernel timeslice -1001, current process infected at 0x1606a04 (atomic_try+0x2)
- Another ASE process that does not terminate is accessing the monitoring table monCachedStatement
- ASE exhibiting contention for cpu time.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
timeout , KBA , spinlock , moncachedstatement , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.