- After upgrading to SAP TM 9.1, a short dump may occur when opening any freight order in NWBC. The dump may contain the some or all of the following messages.
- SYNTAX_ERROR in program "/SCMTMS/CL_UIH_TCM_CHARGES_V2=CP"
- The current ABAP program "/SCMTMS/CL_UI_CHARGES_TAB_EXITCP" had to be terminated because it has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed. In include "/SCMTMS/CL_UIH_TCM_CHARGES_V2=CM004 ", in line 26 of program "/SCMTMS/CL_UIH_TCM_CHARGES_V2=CP ", the following syntax errors have occurred: "ET_DATA-" expected, not "EV_DATA_"
- syntax error in the method /BOFU/IF_FBI_UI_HLPR_DATA~READ_DATA of class /SCMTMS/CL_UIH_TCM_CHARGES_V2.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1 (120)
SAP Transportation Management 9.1
FBI, UI helper class, /BOFU/CL_FBI_VWI_WITH_HELPER, calculation, FB , KBA , TM-FRM-FRO , Freight Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.