- After upgrading to SAP TM 9.1, a short dump may occur when opening any freight order in NWBC. The dump may contain the some or all of the following messages.
- SYNTAX_ERROR in program "/SCMTMS/CL_UIH_TCM_CHARGES_V2=CP"
- The current ABAP program "/SCMTMS/CL_UI_CHARGES_TAB_EXITCP" had to be terminated because it has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed. In include "/SCMTMS/CL_UIH_TCM_CHARGES_V2=CM004 ", in line 26 of program "/SCMTMS/CL_UIH_TCM_CHARGES_V2=CP ", the following syntax errors have occurred: "ET_DATA-" expected, not "EV_DATA_"
- syntax error in the method /BOFU/IF_FBI_UI_HLPR_DATA~READ_DATA of class /SCMTMS/CL_UIH_TCM_CHARGES_V2.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1 (120)
SAP Transportation Management 9.1
FBI, UI helper class, /BOFU/CL_FBI_VWI_WITH_HELPER, calculation, FB , KBA , TM-FRM-FRO , Freight Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.