You have defined a blocking reason for specific transaction types in customizing path:
spro - Customer Relationship Management - Master Data - Business Partner - Status Management - Define Blocking Reasons
In this activity, you specify blocking reasons for transactions, delivery, and billing. The reasons you define here can be used in the following ways:
- As a central block for a business partner
- As a block for a business partner for a specific sales area
- As a block for a business partner for a specific document, for example, a billing block
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Vorgangssperre, order block,
Aktivität, Opportunity, BP, BP_HEAD, Lead , KBA , CRM-BTX-BF , Basic Functions for Business Transactions , CRM-BTX-ACT , Activity Management , CRM-BTX-OPP , Opportunities , CRM-BF-PD , Partner Processing , CRM-BTX-LEA , Lead Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.