- "create route" fails to progress from the primary Replication Server to the intended replicate Replication Server.
- Using an embedded RSSD.
- "ps -ef" indicates multiple dbltm defunct processes.
- The Replication Server log shows a new instance of RSNAME_ERSSD_ra repagent is being spawned every 30 seconds by the Replication Server.
- In the Linux console from which the Replication Server was started, the following message is reported:
libgcc_s.so.1 must be installed for pthread_cancel to work
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.6 and 15.7
- SAP Replication Server Real Time Loading 15.7
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition 15.7
libgcc-4.4.7-4.el6.i686, "libgcc (32 bit)", libgcc, 32-bit, 32bit , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , BC-SYB-REP-RTL , Rep Server Real-Time Loading Edition (RTLE) , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , BC-SYB-REP-ME , Replication Server Messaging Edition (RSME) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.