- "create route" fails to progress from the primary Replication Server to the intended replicate Replication Server.
- Using an embedded RSSD.
- "ps -ef" indicates multiple dbltm defunct processes.
- The Replication Server log shows a new instance of RSNAME_ERSSD_ra repagent is being spawned every 30 seconds by the Replication Server.
- In the Linux console from which the Replication Server was started, the following message is reported:
libgcc_s.so.1 must be installed for pthread_cancel to work
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.6 and 15.7
- SAP Replication Server Real Time Loading 15.7
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition 15.7
libgcc-4.4.7-4.el6.i686, "libgcc (32 bit)", libgcc, 32-bit, 32bit , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , BC-SYB-REP-RTL , Rep Server Real-Time Loading Edition (RTLE) , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , BC-SYB-REP-ME , Replication Server Messaging Edition (RSME) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.