- Additional GTS sub-items are created in GTS when creating delivery schedule lines in a GTS relevant purchasing scheduling agreement.
- This is correct system behaviour. This KBA explains why this is not an error.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
901, 900, 800, 720, 710, 700, 300, 300_640, 300_620 , KBA , SLL-LEG-CON-LMG , Compliance: Legal Control , SLL-LEG-CON , Compliance Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.