- Additional GTS sub-items are created in GTS when creating delivery schedule lines in a GTS relevant purchasing scheduling agreement.
- This is correct system behaviour. This KBA explains why this is not an error.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
901, 900, 800, 720, 710, 700, 300, 300_640, 300_620 , KBA , SLL-LEG-CON-LMG , Compliance: Legal Control , SLL-LEG-CON , Compliance Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.