- When using CallableStatement to use stored procedures to insert/update/delete data the error occurs when DYNAMIC_PREPARE = true or false and did not matter on the LITERAL_PARAM setting
- In TDS trace, it is observed a DYNAMIC SQL statement is sent which throws the error
- SAP Sybase Software Developers Kit (SDK)
- SAP Software Developers Kit (SDK) for Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- JDBC 6.0
- JDBC 7.0
- JDBC 7.07
- JDBC 16.0
OCS, SDK for SAP ASE, CR#763064, CR763064, 763064 , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.