- Moving from one system to another using dump/load database
- There are no open transactions
- Dump transaction was performed
- The dump was then loaded to the new system and the transaction log also applied
- One table which has an identity column has an identity value was behind the count by more than 5000
- No new records could be entered as the identity numbers already existed
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) All Versions
identity gap, identity burning set factor, shutdown with nowait, identity column , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.