- Database size is greater than 63GB
- GAMMGR: pg_gamalloc is very inefficient on very large database that has all of it's pages allocated
- ALTER DATABASE takes a long time to complete
- Database has been extended over a boundary that is a multiple of 63 GB.
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 1254
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.3 ESD #2 and lower releases
alter database hung, pg_gamalloc, altdb_extend, alterdb , KBA , vldb , sysindexes , log segment , ioampg , allocation page , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.