- Weblogic server hangs due to stuck threads on attempts to login
- This happens everytime after a BI server or SIA or CMS is restarted on the BI Platform.
- This is seen on weblogic server deployed on UNIX or Linux platform while the BI 4.x server is deployed on windows platform. [Its possible this can occur on any OS platform].
- BI Launchpad and CMC login screen appears, but when users click on Log On button, it just stays at that screen without any activity or error.
- We never get a login error or any error back.
- Weblogic server logs indicate that the the request ended as a stuck thread.
- Restarting the weblogic managed server hosting the BI web application seems to fix the issue temporarily until the next BI server or SIA restart.
SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.1 SP04 [any 4.x patch level]
Weblogic 10.3.6 on UNIX / LINUX platform [ RHEL server)
4.0 4.1 3.1 4.x 3.x BI BOE webapp BI launchpad CMC CMS weblogic stuck threads SIA restart unix linux port firewall 10.3.6 linux unix , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.