- User wants to receive a MM invoice via EDI or post a MM invoice with prepayment functionality. For these scenarios, User wants to use Down Payment Clearing function to clear down payments posted with reference to a purchase order directly in Logistics Invoice Verification (without going to the relevant financial accounting transactions). However, User is unable to use this function for these scenarios.
- In SFW1 transaction, the Switch MM_SFWS_CI_01 is active (business function LOG_MMFI_P2P).
- Message "Down-payments for purchase order & & exist" - M8318 is activated to be issued in the system. This message can be controlled via BAdI MRM_DOWNPAYMENT.
- Down Payment Clearing functionality is not available for BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE and BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE1.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
payments, compensação, compensar, pagamento, baixo, pagto, FB03, MIR4, DPC, dialogue, EDI, Batch, SOA-B2B, Ariba, TM reference, Prepayment, Credit Memo, MRIS, background, planned delivery costs, LMR1MP02, set_dpc_light, PSM, Public Sector, BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE, BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_PARK, BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CHANGE, RBDPC, lcl_mrm_dpc_bapi=>check_dpc, M8_2032 , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , FI-AP-AP-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , MM-IV-LIV-PP , Preliminary Posting , MM-IV-GF-EDI , Electronic Data Interchange , MM-PUR-GF-DP , Down Payment Processing , PSM-FM-PO-DPC , Automatic Down Payment Clearing , MM-IV-LIV-BAPI , BAPI , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.