- According to Apples official notification that new iOS Apps must support 64 Bit, we included the OData SDK 2.3 SP05´PL01 with 64 Bit support in our App.
- An error occurred within the SAP Mobile SDK libraries after an OData-Create-Request (POST-Method) which has been successfully submitted.
- After this Create-Request a Read-Request (GET-Method) has been send to the OData-Service which caused a crash within the SDK.
- The console-output from Xcode shows the following error:
Zombie-Object in Console-Output: 2015-01-14 10:47:38.851 InfoCollector[1843:21175] *** -[CFString release]: message sent to deallocated instance 0x7fa41954d570
- Windows 2008R2
- SAP Mobile SDK 2.3 SP05 PL01
- iPad Air (64bit) iOS 8.1
KBA , odata , ios , post , 64bit , sdmhttprequest , read-request , storexcsrftoken , xcsrf-token-exchange , libsdmconnectivity.a , MOB-SDK , SAP Mobile SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.