- New data in the backend does not make it to the user devices however they can still synchronise
- Data not updated in the Cache Database with the latest information from the backend
- Errorlog.txt shows errors as the one below which can be found on the Data Tier in the Data folder:
- I. 01/13 03:46:01. Disconnected TCPIP client's AppInfo: HOST=SUPServer1;PID=1234;EXE=com.sybase.djc.scheduler.Sche
I. 01/13 03:46:02. Disconnecting Client - No activity for 30 minutes
- Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2 SP0x
- SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 SP0x
- -ti <num> set inside of Servers\UnwiredServer\bin\sqlanywhereoptions.ini is greater than 0
- Cache refresh is set as a Scheduled refresh
SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 ; Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2
KBA , MOB-SUP-SCC , Sybase Control Center Administration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.