- Restoring an ASE database
- No longer able to select from an encrypted column
- Error message returned from select statement:
Msg 15432, Level 16, State 8:
Server '<server_name>', Line 1:
A validation check failed when Adaptive Server decrypted an encryption key. This error may indicate an incorrect password.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
sp_encryption, master, key, Msg 15497 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.