- SAP upgrade fails in phase MAIN_NEWBAS/TABIM_UPG with SQL error SQL0727N
‘An error occurred during implicit system action type “3”. Information returned for the error includes SQLCODE “-204”, SQLSTATE "42704" and message tokens "<SCHEMA>.<TABLE_NAME>".’
- table referenced in SQL error SQL0727N is staging table of ADMIN_MOVE_TABLE operation
- staging table of ADMIN_MOVE_TABLE has the following naming convention:
<POSTFIX> has to be “s”. example: “COMC_CRD_GEN_BWDACwNmUs”
- SUM (SAP Software Update Manager)
- IBM DB2 LUW (Linux, UNIX, and Windows)
KBA , BC-DB-DB6 , DB2 Universal Database for Unix / NT , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.