- Partner determination is not working fine when managing the partner data at purchase organization level.
- For some specific plants, the partner CR (forwarding agent) is defined at purchase organization level in the "alternative data".
- Based on that, you create a purchase order with several items with different plants and you expect the system determine in table EKPA all partners valid for all plants.
- Partner CR (forwarding agent) is determined based on the first item plant only; plants in subsequent items are being ignored for partner determination.
- In table EKPA the record of partner CR hasn´t the plant filled.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, me11, alternative, partner, role, me12, ekko, ekpo, ekorg, werks, forwarding agent, partner determination , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-PA , Partner , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.