- DDLOG table has extremely large number of entries, causing backups to fail.
- Database backups are running out of locks (Error: 1204)
- System performance has been very slow and Transports take very long time.
- Running out of syslogs (Error: 1105)
- How to delete all rows or truncate DDLOG table
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
"truncate table DDLOG", "table maintenance", "buffer synchronization", "system copy", transport, SQL1105, 1105, SQL1204, 1204 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.