You could use reverse engineer of PD to product scripts from a existing Replication Server, for example replication definitions and subscriptions etc.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server 15.7
DataMovement, replication process, reverse rep, rep. server, rs, primary database, replicated database , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.