You could use reverse engineer of PD to product scripts from a existing Replication Server, for example replication definitions and subscriptions etc.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server 15.7
DataMovement, replication process, reverse rep, rep. server, rs, primary database, replicated database , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.