- It's not possible to create a refresh a WebI report based on a BEX connection / query
- The OLAP connection is succesfully created and specific queries can be selected with no problem
- It's been noticed that Production BO and Production BW / Quality BO and Quality BW cannot establish a connection in WebI
- Cross connection between Production BO and Quality BW or Quality BO and Production BW is possible
With the original customer details, repeated attempts to use the Production BW connection would lock the BW User 'BOEAdmin'. This user was used to authenticate the OLAP connection as well as the SAP Authentication When we changed both the OLAP connection and SAP Authentication to use a newly created 'SAPTest' user, this behaviour did not occur again, but the error persisted.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1 SP4 Patch 4
- Business Warehouse
- Windows Server 2008
error.openSapBwBrowsingSessionFailed, bw, connection, bi, 4.1, , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.