- ME55: User variant with defaulting scope of list is not getting default when executing the transaction.
- This behaviour can also be reproduced with other transactions like ME56, ME57, ME58, ME5R, ME2N and other reporting transactions which use the field scope of list.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Scope of list, ALV, ME55, ME5A, ME57, ME58, ME5R, ME2N, ME2M, ME2K, ME2L, ME35, ME3L, ME3K, ME3M, ME3N, ME45, ME4B, ME4C, ME4M, ME4N, V_T16LH-LSTUB, V_160BL-LISTU, default, variant , KBA , v_160bl-listu , v_t16lh-lstub , MM-PUR-GF-RE , Reporting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.