- You have created a Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) scenario where the data sending is done over proxy interface and the sender requested acknowledgement messages also.
- In PI you are using SOAP sender channel in XI 3.0 mode.
- The created acknowledgement message in PI fails with the following error:
com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions720.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of 3.0.
- In the sender system you see that still no acknowledgement message was received:
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
MessagingException, acknowledgement, NameNotFoundException, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, Ack. Status , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SOP , SOAP Adapter , BC-XI-IS-IEN , Integration Engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.