When releasing a Production Model ABC for planning and execution, system returns the following error messages:
- Create RPMs (number 1)
- Technical error RPMF_MESSAGE 13; Report an incident
- Technical error RPPM 063; Report an incident
- Save failed
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Planning and Production Master Data work center
- Go to Production Models view
- Select the production model ABC
- Select Edit
- Choose the option Release, then the option For Planning and Execution
Receive the errors
The issue occurs because the input quantity is missing for one or more products in the relevant Production BoM which is to the Production Model. The issue occurs if the Site for which the Production Model is created for is not maintained in the Logistics or Planning tab of any one of the products in the Bill of Material.
- Under the Product Assignment tab, maintain the quantity for every product that is being used in the production model. If the quantity is missing in bill of material.
- In the relevant product master date navigate to the Logistics or Planning tab in which the site is not maintained as Active and maintain the site as Active.
Technical error RPMF_MESSAGE 13, Technical error RPPM 063 , KBA , technical error rpmf_message 13 , technical error rppm 063 , AP-PMM , Production Model Management , How To