- After creating WebIntelligence reports with table format: map_lt3_lo4_poi2_od6 , When I view webi mobile on iPad, on the POI point, I only see information button "i" as shown below instead of arrow button ">".
- When the above "i" button is tapped, it takes the user to a blank page with a back button.
- All best practices were followed and all known product limitations taken into account as per the latest Mobi documentation.
- BI platform BI 4.1 SP3 or above on Windows Server 2008 R2
- SAP BI mobile App version on iPad 6.1.11.
SAP BusinessObjects Mobile 5.0.0 for iPhone and iPad ; SAP BusinessObjects Mobile 6.0.0 for iOS
- BI 4.1 4.0 webI geomap link table syntax map_ _od opendocument od linking mobi ipad iphone
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.