- After creating WebIntelligence reports with table format: map_lt3_lo4_poi2_od6 , When I view webi mobile on iPad, on the POI point, I only see information button "i" as shown below instead of arrow button ">".
- When the above "i" button is tapped, it takes the user to a blank page with a back button.
- All best practices were followed and all known product limitations taken into account as per the latest Mobi documentation.
- BI platform BI 4.1 SP3 or above on Windows Server 2008 R2
- SAP BI mobile App version on iPad 6.1.11.
SAP BusinessObjects Mobile 5.0.0 for iPhone and iPad ; SAP BusinessObjects Mobile 6.0.0 for iOS
- BI 4.1 4.0 webI geomap link table syntax map_ _od opendocument od linking mobi ipad iphone
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.