- Execution of query with multiple UNION operators
- ASE optimization goal is either allrows_mix or allrows_dss
- At least one of the SELECT statements in the UNION query includes a significant number of JOIN operators
- UNION query execution consumes a large volume of ASE procedure cache
- UNION query execution may fail with ASE error 701:
701 19 2
There is not enough procedure cache to run this procedure, trigger, or
SQL batch. Retry later, or ask your SA to reconfigure ASE with more procedure cache.
- Procedure cache configuration may have already been increased or may be a large value
- The problem can be seen using SAP Business Warehouse or Solution Manager
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
KBA , optgoal , optmization goal , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.